BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

Etsy Artists

I'm still very busy these days, but I wanted to take some time to share a few wonderful artists on Etsy. I have placed a link to their shops in each name so that you can see more of their work.

Not only are this artists paintings soothingly sweet, she is a talented doll maker as well. 




I love this painting,  but I also love the retro modern feel of his others too.  
This artist seems to be quite versatile.



Whimsical animals



Eloise is one of my all time favorite artists. I have a couple of her paintings hanging up at home. They are beautifully endearing. 



    These are only a few of the incredible artists on Etsy. If you like art at all, I suggest you explore the site for yourself! Next time I'll be showing some of my friends' artwork.

No comments: