BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Local Artists


Today I am sharing some beautiful artwork from my Northeast Oklahoma friends. Unfortunately, I am limited to the work that they have uploaded at the moment, but I assure you, they have so much more.  I hope you enjoy the lovely eye candy!

First up is the  beautiful and talented Dom Washington. Dom is also a novice tattoo artist who does amazing work. 



Next up is Joe Koscelny. This is one of his portraits, The Man in Black.
He also does a lot of comic book type stuff. He's been working on his own comic for a while now. I can't wait to see it's completion. 



 Rudy Dean~ Rudy has some amazing drawings uploaded in various styles. These are just a couple. 







And finally, Tony Cary aka Shotgun Tony. Tony is a tattoo artist as well.



 Keep an eye out for these artists. I see great things in their futures!

No comments: