BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Monsters, Robots, and Rocket Ships!

I've been keeping myself very busy trying to get my Etsy shop stocked up. Here are just a few things I've completed~~

Emota Con Kitty Monster

This fellow was inspired by the kitty cat emoticon. =^_^= I found him to be rather whimsical.

Lovely spots

The happy lil guy

His booty. I made his tail fat enough balance him so that he can sit freely.


A long, long, long time ago I tie dyed some little t-shirts. I'm just now getting around to embellishing them with some embroidery.  I love retro children's themes, so I went with a rocket ship and a robot. I used mostly a back stitch, which I love. Although I cover the back of the embroidery, I hate seeing all that "wasted" thread. *sigh*

Retro Robot

Getting the framework started



Rocket to the Moon
 I did the flames in an unkempt split stitch hoping it would look like it was roaring away. What do you think?


And away we go!

No comments: